Andrew Abbott's Blog

Thursday 31 December 2015

Back to Hearn 90 minutes.





Regular readers will know to count me in as one of the fans that would welcome Liam Hearn back to Sincil Bank for the simple reason that the loan to Barrow has been nothing but a disaster for club and player.

City have been sterile and fairly clueless up front and Hearn has played eighty minutes of football. There will be those that would not have Hearn back for all the tea in China. I want him back because I like watching him play, like his partnership with Matt Rhead but most importantly I think this team represents the best chance City have of mounting a promotion challenge.

So in the spirit of Christmas not to mention the purely selfish desire to see the Imps prosper I say lets forget the past and move on to the future.

That, I very much hope, is my last word on this unfortunate saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment