Andrew Abbott's Blog

Thursday 29 July 2010

Evening Session


Here I sit for a final session at the keyboard for today. The next article is proof read by my wife and uploaded to the editorial department at GMF. I hope it will be on the web sometime tomorrow, in time for the weekend, will send a tweet when it's on.



We will be putting some of my stuff on the blog at the weekend, there's a short story/diary that I wrote thinking I would attempt to get published but the givemefootball job came up. My first GMF story can now go on the blog together with the eulogy that I wrote for my Uncle Bill, this would be a suitable place for it. Although it's hardly give up the day job stuff this writing is tremendously exciting and a great opportunity and I have been given some good hints that I hope may get my work noticed, then work really could become a pleasure. Here I am at 10 o'clock in the evening bashing away but it sure doesn't seem like toil to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment