Andrew Abbott's Blog

Friday 30 July 2010

Late evening session

Felt the urge to write after falling asleep in the study watching a program on the i player, feel quite refreshed now so knocked out 400 words or so of an article for next week.

Bit disappointed that my last article uploaded at about 10 ish last night hasn't appeared in the magazine. I had enrolled on 606 and got a really good tweet ready to go out. I realise now if I didn't before that writing is just the start of it and you have to go all out for self publicity so have asked my daughter Emily if she will help by pushing me on facebook which is alien territory to me and I have no intention of joining myself, I'm far too old for that but Em will get her crowd wound up I'm sure.

It's been a lovely evening, just the two of us listening to Heart fm eating our dinner. Don't think that would have been allowed if Em had been around. Well I think that's enough for tonight, don't want to turn into a nocturnal writer so I'll call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment