Andrew Abbott's Blog

Saturday 31 July 2010

Friday night- Saturday morning


Well you can't accuse me of lack of application, never can seem to sleep in on a Saturday these days. Here as you can see is this seasons team picture, don't they look lovely? Our hopes and dreams for another season made flesh. Lets hope for a good one.
Just done a bit more on the next article, it certainly isn't a problem getting words on the page, more keeping it down to the maximum 1000 words, let's hope it stays that way.
I realise I have to do more research than I have been doing and I'm certainly struck by the sheer number of people writing about the Imps, all wondering as I do whether anyone will be interested in or even read what they have written. There seems to be a certain nobility about supporting such a lowly side, that's how I feel at the moment; noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment