Andrew Abbott's Blog

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Holdsworth in “I’m going to change my ways” shocker.



David Holdsworth, master of the Keith Alexander theory, if he’s not doing the business I’ll sign another one told BBC Sport:-


"I can't put a finger on when we'll be settled, but the sooner the better for me,"

"That gives me a chance to work with a settled squad - hopefully we can achieve that.

"At the moment things are progressing nicely. I'm pleased with where we are but there are still things slightly up in the air."

The sooner the better eh David? Might remind you of that sometime in the future.

One position that hopefully will be settled is goal keeper and I would imagine most of you will have seen that Paul Farman has returned to City. I wouldn’t have thought there would have been too many objections to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment