Andrew Abbott's Blog

Friday 18 August 2017

We’ll always have Burnley.




So, it’s finally happened. As widely predicted Sean Raggett is now a Canary but will stay with Lincoln City until January.

I said it earlier but I’ll say it again, the player has conducted himself with the utmost professionalism. If anything he’s actually got better since all this speculation began. That he can handle the pressure of first class football is not in doubt.

I believe he’ll not stop at Norwich City, with all due respect, I think he’ll go on to play for a top club and cap it all with England appearances, lots of them.

This blog sends its very best wishes to Sean and I’m sure we’ll all enjoy his remaining performances before he goes off for the next step in his career. That there will be a tremendous reception for him when he does is assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment